You can get the ENTIRE starter kit (Regular or Digital), with $310-320 worth of products, for only $87.50, which is 50% off the regular kit price! That means getting about $225 worth of goodies FOR FREE! And, you don't have to pay for shipping on the kit, either!!!
What's the catch? None...you can keep everything, no matter what! There are no obligations whatsoever.
Can you customize the kit? YES! There are choices on 21 of 28 items in the kit, so if you already have something in the kit, you can choose something different.
Why is Stampin' Up! doing this? Because they love you..... and to help attain the goal they set of 10,000 new demonstrators for 2010.
CLICK HERE to access my Stampin' Up! website, then click the "Join Now" button on the left. Enter password = Happy2BStamping. If you have any questions, you can contact me through the contact info on my Stampin' Up! website. I'd be happy to
Need one more reason to "nudge" you toward joining my team? As a bonus from me personally, you will receive any product(s) of your choice valued up to $25.00. This won't be in your kit - it will come from me directly, so once you sign up, I will contact you and find out what you want!
A few (of the many) reasons to join:
- Learn the super-secret handshake that grants you access to demonstrator-only areas of Splitcoast Stampers, Stampin' Addicts, and the Stampin' Connection, SU's demo site. ;-)
- Earn my undying gratitude, and get helpful ideas/projects for a successful business from me. I'm here to help you any way I can!
- Get the monthly Stampin' Success magazine, full of tips and ideas for using the products and being successful.
- Get sneak previews (and pre-orders) from the upcoming catalogs. (Just wait until you see what's coming in the new Occasions Mini and Sale-A-Bration in January!!!)
- Never pay full price for your stamps or products again - everything is 20% off for demos!
- Earn 20-40% commission (based on sales), and free stamps, and a fabulous cruise, and......
- Make wonderful new friendships, and get paid top do what you love (I think this is the best part!).
- Flexibility - do as little or as much as you want, when you want.
- Be a part of a world-renowned company with a reputation for integrity and true devotion to its demonstrators. (Truly..... Demonstrator Support ROCKS! They'll take care of any little thing...replace things, answer questions, whatever. They're the best!)