However, we do still have two holidays that come first, so today I'm sharing some little Halloween treats.
- These were so quick and easy to make! Start with 2-3/4" x 4" cardstock. You can get 8 of these out of one sheet of CS.
- Score the short side at 1/4", 3/4", and 1-1/4".
- Rotate and cut a slit 1/2" from each side (from the 1/4" score line to the 1-1/4" score line).
- Fold as shown and slip the candy in.
- Add a DSP mat and decorate as desired!
Update on my mom - it doesn't look like the cancer has spread to the ovaries, thank God. Your prayers and well wishes have been most appreciated!