Today's Create With Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is "Whimsical Christmas" and I think the gnomes in Gnome for the Holidays are about as whimsical as can be!
It's so amusing to me that I like this set because I am so NOT into cutesy things. But the images just really captivated me, for some reason, and this couple is adorable.
They look like she just baked some cookies and is inviting us in for tea, and he is in the middle of decorating the tree. I think the mistletoe on his cap is so endearing, too.
That's my share for today. Now click the Next button to jump to Libby Fens at Libby Stamps, or the Back button to see what Mary Brown at Stamper Camper's Corner made!
Stampin' Up! products used:
- Gnome for the Holidays Cling Stamp set
- Whisper White and Granny Apple Green cardstock
- Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Granny Apple Green & Mossy Meadow Classic ink, plus Stampin' Blends Combos: Poppy Parade, Shaded Spruce, Granny Apple Green, Mossy Meadow, Daffodil Delight, Cinnamon Cider, Ivory, Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate, Light Mint Macaron, Light Flirty Flamingo, Light Night of Navy
- Heat Tool, VersaMark ink, and White Stampin' Emboss Powder
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and Nature's Thoughts Dies
- Classic Label Punch
- Blending Brushes (coming in January!), Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals, Chalk Marker
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting - I'd love to hear from you!