Today's Create With Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is "Christmas Beauty." I think the hushed beauty of the little house in Still Scenes certainly qualifies!
One of the advantages of being retired is not having to worry about what day it is. But that also means sometimes the weekend sneaks up on you, especially after Thanksgiving! So my post is late today and I apologize to Connie and Libby for flaking out! I really thought today was Friday!
I tried the new shaker card technique using the Stampin' Up! Clear Envelopes. It sure makes it easy to create a shaker, and eliminate a lot of the bulk for easy mailing!
That's my share for today. Now click the Next button to jump to Libby Fens at Libby Stamps, or the Back button to see what Mary Brown at Stamper Camper's Corner made!
Stampin' Up! products used:
- Still Scenes cling stamp (image) and Poinsettia Petals photopolymer stamp (greeting)
- Whisper White, Balmy Blue, and Night of Navy cardstock
- Silver Foil Sheets and Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper
- Memento Tuxedo Black, Balmy Blue, and Night of Navy ink
- Stampin' Blends Combos: Balmy Blue, Shaded Spruce, Soft Suede, Gray Granite
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Winter Snow Embossing Folder, Layering Squares Dies, Christmas Layers Dies
- Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon, Blue Adhesive-Backed Gems, Snowflake Sequins, Clear Envelopes, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals