First of all, I want to announce some exciting news....well, exciting for me anyway. I've been invited to join the Create With Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop! Yep, that's right - you can expect a fun hop EVERY Saturday! Mary Brown is before me and Libby Fens is after, so follow the links on each page to see what everyone created.
Our theme this week is Favorite Retiring Stamp Set. Well, that was a real tough one because there are so many to choose from, but since Mother's Day is this month, I chose the Tea Together stamp set. I used the tea pot and tea cup last year for Mom's card, but this year I wanted to feature the rose.
It was heat embossed on Lovely Lipstick cardstock (retiring In Color) and the color deepened with dark Lovely Lipstick and Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blends. Then highlights were added with a Whisper White watercolor pencil. I'm happy that the Heartfelt Punch Pack is carrying over, as well as the Gold Glitter Enamel Dots!
Now click the "Next" button and hop on over to see what Libby has for you!
Stampin' Up! products used:
- Tea Together Cling Stamp Set
- Cardstock: Whisper White and Lovely Lipstick, Gold Foil Sheets
- Designer Series Paper: Best Dressed
- Dies/Punches: Ornate Borders Dies, Heartfelt Punch Pack
- Ink: Versamark, Dark Cherry Cobbler & Lovely Lipstick Stampin' Blends
- Misc: Lovely Lipstick 1/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Gold Glitter Enamel Dots, White Stampin' Emboss Powder