No really - I do! I'm honored that you take the time out of your busy day to stop by here for ideas and inspiration. Coincidentally (or not) Sure Do Love You also happens to be the name of one of the stamp sets used here. The other set is Heart Happiness.
Since we are in that Valentine/Love time of year, I thought this would be a good card for my stamp club ladies to make. This was a quick and easy one, which was their reward for the torture of making them color the other card we made. Oh, the humanity! It sure gets quiet around here when everyone is concentrating on coloring their card image, LOL!
This card doesn't necessarily have to be for a spouse or partner. It will work just as well for a child, dear friend, sibling, parent, pet, UPS guy, or anyone you love!
Here's the "How To"
Banner: Whisper White 1-1/2" x 4"
Embossed heart: Whisper White 2-1/4" x 3"
Stamped heart: Whisper White 2-1/2" x 3-1/4"
Mat: Red Glimmer Paper 2-3/4" x 3-1/2"
Background: Springtime Foils Specialty DSP (avail. 2/16) 4" x 5-1/4"
Card base: Whisper White 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" scored & folded at 4-1/4"
- Stamp banner from Sure Do Love You using Real Red ink. Cut with coordinating die from Lots to Love Framelits.
- Heat emboss striped heart from Heart Happiness with silver embossing powder. Cut with coordinating die.
- Stamp heart vine on the 2-1/2" x 3-1/4" cardstock using Real Red ink. Adhere to red glimmer paper mat.
- Adhere DSP to card base, then adhere stamped heart/mat to DSP.
- Use dimensionals to affix the silver embossed heart inside the stamped vine heart.
- Use dimensionals to attach the banner (single layer of dimensionals in the middle, and double layer on ends).