I repurposed the thick white backing sheets that come in the DSP packs. You will be able to cut four dividers (4-1/2" x 6") from each sheet. If the lettering bothers you (I didn't mind, since it would be covered), then you will get three clean dividers.
Here is how I made them tabbed:
- I wanted to cut 3" off the divider to make the tab, so I placed a piece of Washi tape on the Stampin' Trimmer at the spot where I wanted to stop the cut.
- The divider was placed so the right long edge was at the 3/4" line, then I slid the cutting blade down to the Washi "stop" point.
- The excess was trimmed off with Paper Snips.
- The Envelope Punch Board was used to punch the "tabs" by sliding the tab edge in to the exact middle of the punch.
- This was done on each side.
- Then it was simple to label everything with a fine-tip Sharpie!Product List