Here is the other take on yesterday's card, and the "How To", as promised! I think I like this one even better than the last, probably because it's in the blue family.
To begin you will need to cut:
- Whisper White: 2-5/8" x 4-1/8"
- Tranquil Tide: 2-3/4" x 4-1/4"
- Pool Party: 4" x 5-1/4"
- Tranquil Tide 1/2" Finely Woven Ribbon: 9" piece
- Whisper White: 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" scored & folded at 4-1/4"
- Stamp blossom in Pool Party ink on left side of white cardstock, so the bloom only comes to about the center. Stamp greeting in Basic Black Archival ink on lower right. Adhere to Tranquil Tide mat.
- Emboss Pool Party cardstock with Softly Falling embossing folder.
- Adhere embossed cardstock to card base, and adhere folded ribbon as shown.
- Add Stampin' Dimensionals to back of image and adhere to card base.
- Use the Light Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blends maker to color a silver Metallic Enamel Shapes heart.
- Attach heart and trim ends of ribbon.
Like what you have done with this set. Glad I ordered it��ReplyDelete