So I had this idea to stamp several blossom stems from Southern Serenade and color them in different colors, and then make a set of cards with coordinating DSP. And it turned out brilliantly, if I do say so myself. Except.....
I got down to the very last card, stamping the very last greeting, when disaster struck. I'm normally pretty good about getting a clean image because I rest the sides of my hands on my work surface to steady them while I'm stamping. Somehow, some way, I "stuttered." Meaning, I got a double image of the greeting. Which was on the already colored image panel, which was attached to the DSP, which was affixed to the card base.
!@#&%!! A bad word may have escaped my mouth. So, I did what any self-respecting stamper would do - I salvaged it with a greeting banner! And that gave me the opportunity to use the adorable little matching blossom stamp on the end of the banner.
I actually think it turned out cuter with the banner and blossom! These cards also gave me the opportunity to use up some retired DSP from my