Today's Create With Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is For the Guys.
This is one of the cards we made last week in our monthly stamp club. The ladies always say they can use more guy cards, so this theme was the perfect opportunity to brush off Grassy Grove and get creating!
Did you notice there are two deer? (One is hiding behind the other.)
- Top panel: 4" x 5 1/4" Crumb Cake, die cut with second largest Countryside Corners die and embossed with Timber 3D folder.
- Inner frame: 3 3/4" x 5" Mossy Meadow cut with third largest die and adhered behind Crumb Cake, then popped up over background scene.
- Background scene: 3 3/4" x 5" Basic White, stamped, sky colored with Blending Brush and adhered to Crumb Cake card base.
- Deer and trees stamped, die cut, and adhered as shown.
That's all for today - see you next Saturday! Up next is Libby Fens at Libby Stamps. Or click the "back" button to go back to Lori at Loritamarie Crafts.
- Stamps: Grassy Grove, Days to Remember (greeting)
- Paper: Basic White, Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Pecan Pie
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Azure Afternoon, Mossy Meadow, Pecan Pie
- Accessories: Grove Dies, Nested Essentials Dies (greeting), Countryside Corners Dies, Rusted Metallic Adhesive-backed Dots, Blending Brushes