Our Create With Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme this week is "For the Guys!" With Father's Day right around the corner, and birthdays always coming up, this is the perfect time to show the men some appreciation. You know, those guys that tolerate our stamping addiction. Yeah, those guys!
The new Beautiful World bundle is great for guy cards because there is nothing frilly or feminine about it! The entire suite is loaded with products to make masculine cards easy. It's also perfect for scrap-booking your travels!
Since there wasn't a birthday greeting in that stamp set, I borrowed one from Timeless Tropical. It seemed appropriate for our current events. *grin*
Up next is Libby Fens at Libby Stamps, or you can jump back to Mary Brown at Stamper Camper's Corner.
Stampin' Up! products used:
- Stamps - Beautiful World and Timeless Tropical
- Cardstock - Whisper White and Night of Navy, Brass Foil Sheets
- Designer Series Paper - World of Good Specialty
- Ink - Early Espresso Classic Ink and Dark Seaside Spray Stampin' Blends
- Tools/Accessories - World Map Dies, Label Me Fancy Punch, Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder, Antiqued Corners & Slides
Great card. That would be a good guy card.ReplyDelete