Today's Create With Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is to use ink, DSP, or other mediums to make plaids. Since our daffodils just started blooming this week and Spring is right around the corner (despite the snow flurries today), I used the Daffodil Daydream stamp set and chose to make my own Spring-y plaid using the Artistic Mix Decorative Masks. I love that I can make any color plaid using the masks, and I'm not limited to what is available in our DSP packs.
The lighter green is Parakeet Party ink blended on Basic White, and the darker is Granny Apple Green ink blended on Granny Apple Green cardstock.
- Granny Apple Green mat behind plaid: 3 1/2" x 4 3/4"
- Parakeet Party plaid 3 3/8" x 4 5/8"
- Granny Apple Green plaid: 1 7/8" x 3 1/2"
- Stamps: Daffodil Daydream and Charming Sentiments Bundle
- Paper: Basic White and Granny Apple Green Cardstock
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Parakeet Party, and Granny Apple Green, plus Stampin' Blends Combos Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green
- Accessories: Artistic Mix Decorative Masks, Blending Brushes, 2021-2023 In Color Opal Rounds, Baker's Twine Essentials Pack
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting - I'd love to hear from you!