Today's Create With Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is our favorite DSP from the Jan-Apr mini catalog. Oh, geez, that's like asking me to pick my favorite child! I think my top three (equal) favorites are the two in the Country Floral Lane Suite and the Regency Regency Park DSP. Since I've recently shown the former some love, I chose the latter. This designer paper really makes my heart happy, not only because of the beautiful floral prints, but because of the blue and yellow combinations - always a fresh, pretty pairing.
I actually made three cards because I couldn't make up my mind which print I wanted to use, lol. Ultimately, I decided to use this one because it shows three of the designs, and they set off the sentiment perfectly. The floral background meant I didn't have to stamp/color/cut anything else. This made for a quick, easy card!
I love the Charming Sentiments bundle! Every sentiment has a matching die, so there is no need to fussy cut any of the seventeen messages! AND it's the perfect set to use when you want to let the DSP do all the work. *grin*
- Card base: Mango Melody 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored & folded at 4 1/4"
- Dotted navy background: 4" x 5 1/4"
- Mat: Mango Melody 3" x 4 1/4"
- Floral print: 2 3/4" x 4"
- Banner: 1 1/4" x 3 1/4"
That's all for today - see you next Saturday! Up next is Libby Fens at Libby Stamps. Or click the "back" button to go back to Lori at Loritamarie Crafts.
- Stamps: Charming Sentiments Bundle
- Paper: Basic White and Mango Melody Cardstock, Regency Park 6" x 6" DSP
- Ink: Night of Navy
- Accessories: Enamel Dot Essentials, Night of Navy 3/8" Bordered Ribbon