Start with a sheet of 12" x 12" cardstock or Designers Series Paper (DSP), trimmed to 9" x 9". Hang on to the 3" x 12" piece for the basket handle.
- Using the Envelope Punch Board, place the end of the 9" square DSP at 2-5/8", punch and score. Don't worry if the score line stops short of the edge of the paper - just take the paper out and fold on the scoreline to complete the score.
- Put the paper back in, slide over to 5-3/8" and punch/score. Now, I realize there isn't a 5-3/8" mark, so you have to slide the paper over 1/8" past the edge of the board, as shown. Trust me, it works!
- Rotate the paper a quarter turn (90 degrees), line up the pointer with the score lines, and punch/score on both lines. Do the same on sides 3 and 4.
- Fold on all score lines ("valley" fold on the box bottom, "mountain" fold on the side flaps). Use Paper Snips to cut along sides of largest two flaps to the first score line (box bottom).
- Using the Stampin' Trimmer, line up the score lines of the pointed flaps at the 1/2" line and trim off points.
- Use SNAIL adhesive or Sticky Strip to adhere side flaps down, then place Sticky Strip on box corner flaps, as shown. Remove liners and form into box, tucking the flaps to inside.
- Use the scoring blade on the Stampin' Trimmer, or the Simply Scored tool to score the 3" x 12" strip lengthwise at 1" and 2". Fold into thirds and crease with Bone Folder. Apple Sticky Strip to one long edge, remove liner and adhere. Use bone folder to give the basket handle a curve.
- Apply Sticky Strip to ends of basket handle and adhere inside basket. (Note: you can also use a large brad to hold the handle.)
- Decorate as desired! For the original basket, I used the Spiral Flower Die and Little Leaves Sizzlet Die.
- Finished measurements are 4-5/8" long, 3-1/4" wide, just under 2" tall (without handle).
Tomorrow is the last day for the FREE SHIPPING, so be sure you get yours while you can and save on shipping! And if you place an order through me before the Free Shipping offer ends, I will even send you a little Thank You gift. It might be ribbon, or embellishments, or something else. But you'll never know if you don't order!