Well, this time I did remember, and have a cute little treat holder to show, and even a tutorial for it so you can whip some up and give them away! (Just don't forget to take a picture before you do!)
Isn't that just the cutest little gifty? These would make perfect teacher or co-worker treats. Nothing too much (don't want to send the wrong impression), just a little sweet thing that says you remembered them at the holidays.
Here are the instructions:
FERRERO ROCHER TREAT BOX
Whisper White cardstock for box: 3¼" x 5⅜"
- With short side at guide on Simply Scored Tool, score at ⅝" and 2⅝".
- With long side at guide, score at ⅝", 2⅜", 3", and 4¾".
- Cut off tabs, as shown:
- Punch opening for candy with 1⅜" Circle Punch.
- Add Sticky Strip as shown, but don’t remove liner yet.
- Apply Sticky Strip to the inside of the three flaps surrounding the punched out circle - form into a box and adhere.
- Score at ⅝", 2⅜", 3", 4¾", 5⅜", and 7⅛".
- Slide Artisan Label Punch in from short side as far as it will go, and punch window.
- Cut Window Sheet (acetate) 1⅝" x 1⅞" and adhere to inside of window with ⅛" sticky tape.
- Using ⅛" Circle Punch, punch holes for Organza Ribbon about ½" from each side of top.
- Remove liner of Sticky Strip on box and adhere outer wrap to box.
- Thread ribbon through holes and tie in a bow.
- Add a tag (Christmas Tagables stamped in Old Olive used here).