The first card was made to send to my stamping team members, along with some product samples. I used markers to add a touch of color to the Crumb Cake/Night of Navy DSP sheet. I think it turned out well!
The second card used an extra piece that I had colored. I added white dots to make it pop more.
Same DSP, totally different look! I think I might use this one for my sweet hubby. Our 41st anniversary is next week! Note the new In Color Enamel Shapes heart....I will not hoard these embellishments, I will not hoard these embellishments, I will not hoard these embellishments. If I say it enough, maybe it will come true. Oh, who am I kidding?
I crack myself up.
DSP: Affectionately Yours 3" x 3"
Mat behind DSP: Night of Navy 3-1/4" x 3-1/4"
Stamped/embossed panel: Crumb Cake 3-3/4" x 5"
Mat: Night of Navy 4" x 5-1/4"
Card base: Crumb Cake 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4" and folded
- Color DSP with markers and attach to mat.
- Emboss bottom of Crumb Cake cardstock and stamp greeting directly above.
- Adhere Crumb Cake to Night of Navy mat and then to card base.
- Use a Blender Pen to lightly highlight the embossed flowers and dots, and Wink of Stella on the un-colored leaf garland.
- Adhere DSP above greeting.
Card #2 "How To"
DSP: Affectionately Yours 3" x 3", colored and cut with 2-3/8" circle Layering Circles die
Scallop behind DSP: Watermelon Wonder cut with 2-1/2" scalloped Layering Circles die
Scallop behind scallop: Blushing Bride 2-3/4" scalloped Layering Circles die
Crumb Cake 4" x 5-1/3"
Card base: Flirty Flamingo 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4" and folded
- Fasten doily toward the left side of Crumb Cake cardstock, and Blushing Bride scalloped circle on top.
- Wrap ribbons around and adhere to back.
- Adhere Crumb Cake cardstock to card base.
- Fasten DSP to Watermelon Wonder scalloped circle, and then both to card base using dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting in Night of Navy ink (stamped off once), and tiny flowers with VersaMark ink in a random pattern.
- Tie ribbons together with a Blushing Bride twine bow. Add an In Color Enamel Dot heart.