Here's a peek at another stamp set from the new catalog, called Sitting Here. This is a great versatile set....I can see changing out the greeting and using it for birthdays, thank you, or like I did here for sympathy for losing a pet.
Here's the "How To"
Image panel: Whisper White 3-15/16" x 5-3/16"
Mat: Basic Gray 4-1/8" x 5-3/8"
Card base: Smoky Slate 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4" and folded
Scraps of Whisper White for pet and pillows
Scraps of Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, and Watermelon Wonder for punched flowers
- Stamp swing, bird, and greeting on Whisper White panel. Stamp pet and pillows on Whisper White scraps. Color as desired.
- Cut out pillows and pet and arrange on swing. Stick 'em in place with Multipurpose Glue.
- Stamp leaves and branches on upper right.
- Adhere image panel to Basic Gray mat, then fasten both to card base.
- Stamp flower centers on colored cardstock and punch out with flower punches.
- Arrange and glue flowers in place. Use Stampin' Dimensionals on one or two to add depth.
CARDSTOCK: Whisper White, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo*, Watermelon Wonder
INK: Basic Black Archival, Watermelon Wonder, Wild Wasabi, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Pool Party, and Flirty Flamingo*, plus Dapper Denim*, Flirty Flamingo*, Sweet Sugarplum*, Peekaboo Peach*, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand, Basic Gray, and Wild Wasabi Stampin' Write Markers
ACCESSORIES: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Petite Petals Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (retiring 5/31)
*Available June 1st