Well at least that's the stamp set used on this card - Party With Cake. I kind of really like it because of the humorous sentiments included, especially "Calories don't count today!" Heh heh.
This is a great card if you need a card in a hurry; grab some DSP, a couple of punches, stamp, punch and you're done. I'm trying to use up my
Here' the "How To"
Banner: Whisper White 1-1/2" x 4-1/4"
Mat: Melon Mambo 1-3/4" x 4-5/8"
DSP: 3" x 4-1/4"
Whisper White scrap for circle punched cake
Card Base: Whisper White 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", scored and folded at 4-1/4"
- Punch Whisper White and Melon Mambo banner using Triple Banner Punch. Stamp greeting in Basic Black ink, then adhere greeting to Melon Mambo mat.
- Stamp cake in Melon Mambo ink and punch with 1-14" Circle Punch. (Note: Cake image is from the retired Amazing Birthday set. You can use the slice of cake image from Party With Cake instead.)
- Adhere DSP to top of card base. Add Washi tape below DSP.
- Stamp Happy Birthday at lower right of card front.
- Adhere banner to card base. Add some loops of Gold Metallic Thread to the right, then attach cake with Stampin' Dimensionals on top.