Another thank you card for another awesome stamping friend. I'm kind of bummed that it took me so long to see the potential of the Apple of My Eye stamp set paired with (see what I did there? LOL) the Farmer's Market DSP. Both of these are retiring next month, boo!
I solemnly swear that I will try to make the most of the new things coming in the new catalog. Holy toledo, are there some spectacular things coming, too! If you've placed an order with me in the past year, you should be receiving your new annual catalog toward the end of next month. Be on the lookout!
Here's the "How To"
Image panel: Whisper White 2" x 3-1/8"
Mat behind image: Basic Black 2-1/8" x 3-1/4"
DSP behind image: Farmer's Market 1-3/4" x 4"
Mat behind DSP: Basic Black 1-7/8" x 4"
DSP on card base: Farmer's Market 4" x 5-1/4"
Mat: Basic Black 4-1/8" x 5-3/8"
Card base: Whisper White Thick 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4" and folded
- On Whisper White cardstock, stamp pear using Pear Pizzazz, stem using Soft Suede (stamped off once), and leaf using Old Olive. Ink lower part of pear stamp again with Hello Honey (Rock & Roll technique) and stamp pear again.
- Stamp greeting over pear and adhere stamped image to Basic Black mat.
- Adhere DSP (both sizes) to their respective mats. (Note: for smaller DSP the mat shows above and below, and is even with DSP at the side edges.)
- Fasten smaller DSP/mat to larger DSP/mat, having bottom approx. 1" from bottom edge.
- Wrap gold cording around larger mat as shown, adhering the ends on the back with Glue Dots, then adhere to card base.
- Use Stampin' Dimensionals to affix image to card base.
- Use Fine-Tip Glue Pen or Glue Dots to attach sequins.
CARDSTOCK: Whisper White Thick, Whisper White, Basic Black, Farmer's Market DSP*
INK: Basic Black Archival, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Hello Honey*, Soft Suede
ACCESSORIES: Gold Sequins (Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit)*, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, gold cord (ret.)
* These items are retiring. See the retirement list HERE to check availability!